|Back to Mens Models||Next model|
|MEN'S DRESS MODELS
- Displays hour, minute, second, month, date, has AM/PM indicators
- Accurate to within 60 seconds a year
- "Smart Calendar" knows the difference between 30 and 31 day month and changes automatically. February is programmed for 29 days, so no adjustment is required in leap year. In other years, change date only on March 1st.
- Water-resistant to a depth of 30 m
- Mineralite glass time screen
- Magnetic switching
- Light sensor
- Fine-adjust timing trimmer on back of module
- Two Ray-O-Vac RW 44 power cells, which must be installed only by the jeweler.
The Pulsar men's dress models were introduced to the market in the spring of 1975. They contained Time Computer modules identical to those used in the ladies models except the LED were larger.
First models had magnetic settings: beginning in fall 1975, Auto/Set feature was included.
Model 3416 with a green display was introduced in spring 1977. This model require two Ray-O-Vac 42 power cells.
Photo: Pulsar Catalogue
#3416-2 (Emerald green LED)
Missleading picture; case and bracelet should be stainless steel.
Photo: S Gunning
Photo: D Pruit
Photo: M Clifton
Photo: M Barbaro