|Back to the Mens & Ladies index||Next model|
AND LADIES TOUCH/COMMAND MODELS
- Displays hour, minute, second, month, date. Has AM/PM indicators
- Sensitive pressure points at 12 o´clock and 6 o´clock positions merely have to be touched for time and date.
- "Smart Calendar" adjusts automatically for 29, 30 and 31 day months
- Accurate to withing 60 seconds a year
- Water-resistant to a depth of 30 m
- Synthetic sapphire glass time screen
- Light sensor
- Flat timing trimmer on back of module
- Two Ray-O-Vac RW 48 power cells, wich must be installed only by the jeweler.
These Mens and Ladies Pulsar models were introduced in the fall of 1976. All contain identical Time Computer modules.
# 7917-1 Prototype
Photo: M Barbaro